Friday, September 23, 2011

At the Moment

So at the moment I'm just trying to figure this all out. What blogging is really all about and how this whole thing works. Between the layouts and color schemes there are so many options, which don't get me wrong its all been fun to figure out but I would be lying if I said this was easy. Though I am enjoying figuring it out makes me feel like I'm a bit tech savvy. :)

Ok getting started on the real reason why I've been moved to this field, I have a lot of time on my hands so much time that sometimes its hard to find new things to get into (we will get into why there is so much time soon) but, there are only so many television series you can go through before you decide you've become too much of a couch potato. So my daughters Godmother mentioned blogging a few times and running across a blog I enjoyed I really started thinking this just may be a productive step, so here I am! :) I have a lot to say and anyone willing to listen is more than welcomed I figure this is a positive step towards sharing stories that some may be interested in but here I go again, where to begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment